So...Netflix - Page 24 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum Computer, IT, Browser, Online, TV, Radio, Film, Smartphone & Technology Questions & Discussion. Any questions or discussion relating to computers, browsers, technology, software, smartphones, smart home appliances, smart TV, Radio, Films, Netflix/video set up, Publications/Magazines, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Ebay, Paypal and even TV shows and games, XBox etc - please ask in here. Eventually we should build a helpful database of answers to many regular IT and broadcast questions.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 28-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #231
Brian Burrows
Older

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coops View Post
As an aside to Netflix, Trust on the iPlayer is flipping amazing. Donald Sutherland is fanatstic
I'll look out for this.
Brian Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #232
mr slug
Help! I'm trapped in here

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the darkside View Post
Vietnam,well worth a watch
Yep, very informative - especially the taped phone calls between Nixon and McNamara.
The political intrigue and manoeuvring is quite frightening in retrospect - how they seem to sleep walk towards such a disaster.

I agree - well worth a watch.
mr slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #233
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (0)

After catching up with Better Call Saul at the weekend, I watched Marvel's Doctor Strange. It's very enjoyable (and quite 'trippy' at times)

Old 09-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #234
alfie the monster

Not sure if it's on Netflix or Prime, but just finished watching Jack Ryan. Pretty good watch, need to find another boxset to watch now as there's not much on TV at the moment
alfie the monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:17 AM   #235
monsoir-excelenty
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (2)

Hitler- Circle of evil. Fascinating 10 part series despite the lookalikes that play the parts. Really enjoying this.
monsoir-excelenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:37 PM   #236
alfie the monster

Just watched the first episode of Counterpart, seems really good
Old 13-10-2018, 12:31 PM   #237
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

Watched the latest Better Call Saul last night...it's the end of Jimmy McGill and the beginning of Saul Goodman! 🆒 I then watched a couple more episodes of the second series of Iron Fist. It's way better than the first series but it's been announced that Netflix have cancelled it and it won't return for a third series 😞
Old 14-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #238
mbeamish
Seasoned Chat Slut

Anyone else feel The Walking Dead should be wound up ,watching series 8 and quite boring compared to the early series?
mbeamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #239
alfie the monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeamish View Post
Anyone else feel The Walking Dead should be wound up ,watching series 8 and quite boring compared to the early series?
I loved the first series, the second series felt like they padded it out by 4 episodes after the success of the first series. Third and fourth series were a bit better, then it tailed off and was very samey to me. Mrs Monster gave up half way through series 5, at which point I was cataloguing my belly button fluff collection when she watched it

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie the monster View Post
Just watched the first episode of Counterpart, seems really good
About a third of the way through this now, it's really good. In a nutshell the UN are hiding a gateway to a parallel universe and the 'other side' have sent a hitman over to our world. You need to pay attention though as the characters from both worlds are played by the same people, but have very different outlooks on life. Really worth a watch
Old 15-10-2018, 01:01 PM   #240
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeamish View Post
Is The Walking Dead on Netflix?