Fitting Blinds on Sunday NEC Birmingham area ( 100 ) - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
356uk
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (4)

Default Fitting Blinds on Sunday NEC Birmingham area ( 100 )

I may need a second person if my fitter lets me down this Sunday
any one interested I would be looking for some one to come and steady my ladder / scafold tower

while I fit some itmes I have 6 to do. Prob one day's work but it would this sunday.

I would need some one that is handy with tools and knows at least one end of a screw driver from the other.

Dressed Smart. Eg like dark blue trousers, blue jumper and a unmarked/logo'd polo shirt that sort of thing.

no tatoo's on your face with I love to eat children and that sort of thing..because we would have to be with clients and that's goes for having half a hundred weight of metal in your face. Nothing against any one my fitter has a few bits of metal but discreat. His make turned up once with a tatoo popping out his shirt up his neck and just about half his face covered in metal. When your working in a 3 million pound house they don't like it..

PM me if interested.. must empty PM box..
356uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
blindshadey
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Cool another blind man on Vzi!!
blindshadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
brummy
Up The Villa!

Blind man driving up near nEC on sunday.. hmmm.. mental note, stay indoors on sunday, John
brummy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
356uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindshadey View Post
Cool another blind man on Vzi!!

is this what you do then??? interested?

plus interested in future work? as I do do some in Surrey
Old 04-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
356uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummy View Post
Blind man driving up near nEC on sunday.. hmmm.. mental note, stay indoors on sunday, John
I get all the blind jokes...

Mind you have had a customer half naked once in front of me.. only with g string on... and arms to cover baby feeding impliments ( nice ones too ) ... I am sure she wanted me to do things... not just on that occation I stopped at her house a number of times when I worked there as it was along way home, she gave me lots of wine... hmmmm both of us were single.. another mised opertunity should have showed her my tilt and turn wand
Old 04-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
paneldave
Chat Slapper

cant be any help on sunday. but i have a blind shop and am a luxaflex inspiration dealer based in north west wales. part of the apollo blind network.
if you need anything up this neck of the woods then let me know.
paneldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
356uk

Will do keep a note of your details.. PM me you tel number ( land line as well ) people change mobiles to much and I will let you know.. I did the NEC job yesterday I got some one in the end.. all went well.

I will PM you back some details of a good guy I use your way.. you may already know of him BS ( that's his initals of his company and not me being rude ) could be of use for you.. I know of the Apollo next work. I am an independant dealer.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
Keebs67
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

Pm sent...