Driver needed URGENTLY!!! - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 16-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
working_title
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Driver needed URGENTLY!!!

Hi all,
In a real dilemma here..
Is there anyone who has a couple of hours free this afternoon to drive from Houghton Regis / Luton to Baldock and back?
I broke the fan on my bug this morning, and need to get a replacement for tomorrow. I have found a replacement, from Julian Robinson, but I have no transport, and no way of getting there. If there is anyone out there who can help me, and would like to earn 25 in the process, send me a txt or call me on 07530 277618 straight away!
Thanks guys,
Chris
Old 16-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
dub_crazee
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (4)

i can help out monday evening but i gues that may be too late? - i work round the corner from julian

Join us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ClassicCarRevivals
dub_crazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
JULIANROBINSON
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by working_title View Post
Hi all,
In a real dilemma here..
Is there anyone who has a couple of hours free this afternoon to drive from Houghton Regis / Luton to Baldock and back?
I broke the fan on my bug this morning, and need to get a replacement for tomorrow. I have found a replacement, from Julian Robinson, but I have no transport, and no way of getting there. If there is anyone out there who can help me, and would like to earn 25 in the process, send me a txt or call me on 07530 277618 straight away!
Thanks guys,
Chris
See you in the morning chris.