Your own business? from home, minimal outlay !! interested? - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Closed Thread Post New Thread

Old 30-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
funky_rick
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

Default Your own business? from home, minimal outlay !! interested?

MOD EDIT - Not on VZi thanks.
Old 30-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
52ragtop
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (7)

Doo theese prodacts help too improof one's spellin?
Old 30-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
gizago
I really must get out more

Why am I always sceptical of these things?? Why do they always sound like a pyramid scheme?? Why do you always have to apply/pay for the full details??

Are you actually doing this yourself?? (just interested, I work in sales and I am constantly being approached by people trying to sign me up to this kind of thing).

Old 30-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
snedboy
I'm not an addict... honest!

Let out a massive groan when I read this. If it's so big why have I never heard of it? If it's so successful why don't you give the products to your new recruits and let them pay you out of their profits? The fact is the only way you make any money out of this is to sell it in bulk to saps who are then lumbered with trying to flog it to the public, during a recession, in January!
Old 30-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
funky munky
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizago View Post
Why do they always sound like a pyramid scheme??

That's because this is 100% without a shadow of a doubt a pyramid selling scheme, and it's the fucking scourge of society. If you want a quick and easy way to lose trust of friends and family, then sign up now. If you are not content with your body having just the one arsehole, then sign up now...
Old 30-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
funky munky
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (0)

Funky Rick, I'm sure you're an ok guy, but pyramid schemes are just not cool amigo...
Old 31-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #7
52ragtop
Wannabe Chat Slut

Just leave pyramid selling to the Egyptians!
Old 31-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #8
manx1641
Seasoned Chat Slut

174 veiws and only 6 replys.. says it all really,
Old 31-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
funky_rick
Wannabe Chat Slut

ok, appreciate the scheptisism guys, (sorry i really cant spell) But I do personally use the product. it is not, deffinatly not a pyramid selliing/scamming scheme in any way. I have to date, successfully got the money back from my initial investment and made a profit. plus there is the bonus factor that if the product or business does not work for you or suit you, you can send the packaging and reciepts back and you will get 100% of your money refunded even if you have used the goods, this is a 60 day money back promise.
whats to loose ????
Old 31-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
funky_rick
Wannabe Chat Slut

oops have i broken the rules somewhere? not sure where? has my thread been removed? if so why? this is a genuine job oportunity not a scam
Closed Thread Post New Thread