Quote to narrow and weld in adjusters - King/link pin - Herts area. - Page 2 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 21-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Dale1641
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

sounds very decent. i had a quote for 350 a month or two ago at a local garage.
Dale1641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #12
beetleragtop
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (43)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbave View Post
you are all robing gitts , for a fellow duber i woul do it for 20 ,30 pound witch would cover the cost of the bits i need, and that becouse i would stop a big wig charging 300 to 400 pound for one and the are not verry well made any way, im sure if you check yor local club some one woud do it for you ,
tell you what ill ship you 100 used beams and you narrow them all with adjusters for 20 each - thats your bulk price i take it? (20-30)

ill sell em for 200 each have a long holiday

drop me your addy and ill organise the beams

cheers james
beetleragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #13
VamperCanMan
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

Guys this isnt a slanging match, I was happy with both quotes. 100 is very reasonably as I previously said (Im just not keen on posting my beam away) and dubbave offered to do it cheap pretty much as a favour.

I deff need adjusters welded in but im in two minds about narrowing it. Will be in Jan anyways when christmas spending calms down
VamperCanMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
beetleragtop
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (43)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamperCanMan View Post
Guys this isnt a slanging match, I was happy with both quotes. 100 is very reasonably as I previously said (Im just not keen on posting my beam away) and dubbave offered to do it cheap pretty much as a favour.

I deff need adjusters welded in but im in two minds about narrowing it. Will be in Jan anyways when christmas spending calms down
hey no slagging on my part if he can supply adjusters and do the work even for 30 i have 13 beams here already and can have the rest in a week

glad he is helping you out, cheers james
beetleragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #15
vwfreakster
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (37)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamperCanMan View Post
As title really. Would like a quote to narrow, weld in adjusters, shorten steering arms and leafs.

I will clean it, paint it and remove and fit it.

Just trying to work out whether its more cost effective to buy a slam works one?

Im in the hertordshire area.

Pete
Take it to PanelKraft, Hayden, He's not far away.

http://jonnys-aircooledengines.com

[email protected]
vwfreakster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread