WANTED Aircooled mechanic/VW enthusiast - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
VWCampergirl
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

VW post WANTED Aircooled mechanic/VW enthusiast

Dreaming of VW camper vans, sunshine, surf? We are searching for an aircooled mechanic (or an enthusiast who is confident and has knowledge of aircooled engines) to come and join our new VW hire business in the South West of France. The post is very flexible and initially for the summer season with an option to extend the contract. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful with a passion and great knowledge for everything VW as you will be working with our vans carrying out maintenance, basic servicing, cleaning, and helping with airport transfers.

Benefits include sun, surf, sand, sea and a relaxed lifestyle - siestas are expected to be taken daily! You do not need to be able to speak French however you have the opportunity to learn if you like. For more information and to apply please contact me. You would have flexibility with hours (dependent on tides perhaps).

Would suit someone who is in between employments, wanting a career break, change of lifestyle, travelling and a base during the summer to experience beach life in SW France near Bordeaux and Biarritz. An apprentice, engineer student looking for experience or perhaps a retired person wanting part time work.
VWCampergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
sparks3107
Chat Slapper

wow! pm me more details sounds like bliss
Old 22-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
seannaayy
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (2)

sounds like my dream job!!! pming you now =] seannaayy

Old 22-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
baystihl
I'm not an addict... honest!

Trading feedback: (125)

cool job for someone there.
baystihl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Max2thous10
I'm not an addict... honest!

Is this for real Ce'st Manifique pour la vancances

914 Disk Rotors 130/4 PCD Available fr
om UK stockist Berlyn.Tel: +44 (0)1271 866818 mine are great.

http://martinsswbratrestoration.blogspot.com
Max2thous10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Fearny
Wannabe Chat Slut

Hmmm, i'm an Aircraft Engineer (Propulsion/Airframes) in the RAF and i'm out of a job come Christmas...when are you looking to fill this spot?
Fearny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
seannaayy
Seasoned Chat Slut

just for the record, the jobs already gone people
Old 28-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #8
ginnyvw
Chat Virgin

Default VW CAMPER AIRCOOLED MECHANIC WORK IN FRANCE

This post is available, three months from April 2013. dm for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWCampergirl View Post
Dreaming of VW camper vans, sunshine, surf? We are searching for an aircooled mechanic (or an enthusiast who is confident and has knowledge of aircooled engines) to come and join our new VW hire business in the South West of France. The post is very flexible and initially for the summer season with an option to extend the contract. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful with a passion and great knowledge for everything VW as you will be working with our vans carrying out maintenance, basic servicing, cleaning, and helping with airport transfers.

Benefits include sun, surf, sand, sea and a relaxed lifestyle - siestas are expected to be taken daily! You do not need to be able to speak French however you have the opportunity to learn if you like. For more information and to apply please contact me. You would have flexibility with hours (dependent on tides perhaps).

Would suit someone who is in between employments, wanting a career break, change of lifestyle, travelling and a base during the summer to experience beach life in SW France near Bordeaux and Biarritz. An apprentice, engineer student looking for experience or perhaps a retired person wanting part time work.
ginnyvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #9
billy739
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (6)

still available?
billy739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread