So...Netflix - Page 21 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum Computer, IT, Browser, Online, TV, Radio, Film, Smartphone & Technology Questions & Discussion. Any questions or discussion relating to computers, browsers, technology, software, smartphones, smart home appliances, smart TV, Radio, Films, Netflix/video set up, Publications/Magazines, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Ebay, Paypal and even TV shows and games, XBox etc - please ask in here. Eventually we should build a helpful database of answers to many regular IT and broadcast questions.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 12:56 PM   #201
coops
I'm not an addict... honest!

Trading feedback: (0)

Secret Agent is pretty good, just 4 episodes to absorb as well.

Looking forward to the new Cloverfield thingy

https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showth...1#post12771826

Magnificent gifts or have a pic of your own made

Some of my t-shirt designs are now available through www.thisway-up.com
coops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:58 PM   #202
tman
Seasoned Chat Slut

How To Get Away With Murder is good. 3 seasons on Netflix at the moment and the 4th series is allegedly on Sky Go.

Based around an American law professor and the criminal cases she takes on with the help of her entourage of uni students as assistants. Lots of interesting twists as the plot(s) play out. I'd give it 7/10.

Gertie <3.
Binz POS
tman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 01:04 PM   #203
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

I finished the third series of Peaky Blinders. The fourth series isn't up on Netflix yet so I've started watching the new series of Jessica Jones. It's good so far

Old 24-03-2018, 01:35 AM   #204
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

I watched Ricky Gervais' 'Humanity' stand-up earlier on Netflix. It's excellent.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #205
mr slug
Help! I'm trapped in here

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (3)

Watching 'Madmen' at the moment and loving it - so full of nostalgia for the 60's. It is like a rolling technicolor advert for Chevrolet, Smeg, ponytails, stockings, Rolodex, lucky strike, Cadillac, bourbon, - very well done IMO.
mr slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 05:54 PM   #206
t3madman
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (10)

Watching "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" at the moment. It's nuts! Going to be starting on season 2 of "Santa Clarita Diet" next. Again, nuts!
t3madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 08:14 PM   #207
type3
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg McD View Post
I watched Ricky Gervais' 'Humanity' stand-up earlier on Netflix. It's excellent.
Just watched it! Very good!
type3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #208
redhouse53
I really must get out more

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3madman View Post
Watching "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" at the moment. It's nuts! Going to be starting on season 2 of "Santa Clarita Diet" next. Again, nuts!
Thanks for the heads up on this, bonkers

'86 Mexican, RHD Conversion
Mini Van, nearing completion
V8 Oval, starting sonn....
MantaRay Buggy, also starting soon.....
redhouse53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:15 PM   #209
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

Currently working my way through the second series of Jessica Jones. It's very good.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:28 PM   #210
Greg McD
VZ Staff

VZi Member Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg McD View Post
Currently working my way through the second series of Jessica Jones. It's very good.
I'm really enjoying this but I fancied watching something different at the weekend. I had been recommended Deadpool by a friend as we were discussing Marvel films. I'd missed it as I usually go to the cinema with the kids to watch the like of Ironman and Avengers, etc. As this was unsuitable for kids, it passed me by. I found it on Netflix on Saturday and I began to watch it at a very late hour which, considering I was working yesterday, was a bit silly. Anyway, I watched the first half hour or so. Really enjoying it! I'll probably watch the rest of it on Friday night and let you know what I thought