Volkszone Forum banner

STUFF FOR SALE IN THE NORTH WEST

178K views 139 replies 51 participants last post by  reddood 
#1 ·
Add it here (and please don't forget to let folk know when it's sold ;))

Bri

#4 ·
Kenny

Get some piccies up and a bit more description etc...

Kenny

Get some piccies up and a bit more description etc...

Just thought I would say it twice.....twice.....;)

j :D

#6 ·
Excellent.

I'll post some pics when it's less cold, but I have two Cobra/Recaro style reclining buckets in black and grey. The outer fabric is a bit persihed, but they are solid. No subframes. I paid £80 for them 7 years ago and have never used them. £50 and they are gone - Oldham area.

I also have an original blade bumper (it's off my 72 1200), it needs rechroming as it has been sat for 7 years, but you can tell it is decent as it hasn't fallen to bits! £15.

Buyer collects. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll stick pics up.

#11 ·
mk1 16valve golf

Hi i have just listed my golf gti mk 1 on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=005
it has a 16valve conversion 15" alloys tax till end of Jan and M.O.t till August 08 i am in Irlam Manchester i am open to PX on a project as i have another car to use, if you want to view you would be best sending me a message on ebay as i am on there more than i am on here, thanks Sam

#12 ·
1300 tp engine + box + breaking 71 bug

i have for sale a 1300 tp engine bit oily and worn no end float has a flamethrower coil and an alternator conversion tody engine all tinware present all you need to get it running is an exhaust can get pictures up if needed cheers £120 ono

also for sale is a 1300 gearbox complete with all axle tubes axles brakes no brake drums tho the ones on it are dangerous and wont be sold on box is tight with all mounts etc £80 ono

monza 4 tip stainless steel no rust not bad condition £25 no offers

pair of doors with the handles sheaved comes with solinoids no windows but does have the door catches and does have trim holes in them £30 ono

we are breaking a 71 beetle so any bits needed just let us know buyer to collect from cm23 3rl in bishops stortford

71 speedo £10

71 wiper motor hardly used (wiper mech worn) £15

71 standard beam with trailing arms and brakes again no drums tho £60

71 aerial good condition £5

front window with rubber £20

rear window with rubber £20

n/s rear window with rubber £15

o/s window rubber good condition £5

2x 71 rhd speedo cables £5 each

steering collum with ignition and key lock doesnt work tho £5

moutney 3 spoke steering wheel b289 style whitw with purple paint flecks £5

pair of slopey us spec lights ok condition £30

71 bonnet no handle or chrome has volkswagon script badge no vw badge £10

71 petrol tank + sender unit £10

71 master cylinder working £5

petrol tank piping with clamps etc £5

2x 71 white interior mirrors £2.50 each

set of purple 71 stalks £5

like i said its located in bishops stortford but could be posted discounts to u lot on selected items cheers

#16 ·
And my few bits and pieces..

Split case transmission. Non-Synchro on 1st gear.One axle tube missing. £50.00

Cofap Steering damper (Still boxed) £10.00

1957 US spec Oval brakes - Drums, backing plates, springs etc £50.00

1600cc stainless steel stock style exhaust £25.00

Stainless steel tailpipes £10.00

S/S Exhaust and tailpipes £30.00

King and Link Pin beam - NOT lowered NOT narrowed £40.00

Lowered uprated anti-roll bar inc stainless steel fittings £30.00

I can provide pictures if you need them.

#24 ·
[QUOTEOne exhaust with tailpipes. I'm sorry if the for sale ad gives the wrong impression but I've just got the one for sale. What I meant was £25 for the exhaust £10 for the tailpipes or £30 for the pair.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

no its my fault :lol:,was in to much of a rush to read it. ill take it with the tail pipes if thats fine by you. are you going to dub freeze on sunday?? if so i can collect it from you there. if not ill try and meet you at a bug nutz meet.

cheers.

Ash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.