For Sale VW T2 camper project - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.

Reply Post New Thread

Old 24-11-2019, 07:33 PM   #1
Vwsm
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default VW T2 camper project

I have two vans and one of them has to go as I haven't enough space to keep them both, so I have decided this is the one that'll be sold.
The camper is a 1976 P reg tax exempt and MOT exempt, left hand drive and was imported from Texas in about 1995 but was only on the uk roads until 2001 and then has been sat in a garage for the last 18 years. It has a westfalia pop top with the original bed boards and matress that go in the pop top there is no canvas on the pop top the previous owner had removed it because it had rips in it. The van is a good solid base for restoration the previous owner had the underside media blasted and new metal welded in wherever needed and I have put a couple of coats of rustoleum on the underside, solid front beam fitted that's had one of the ball joints replaced and the other 3 had new boots. Gearbox fitted with new gearshift bushes, complete dash in good condition, front doors are rock solid, sliding door has had the new bottom section welded in, solid engine lid and rear hatch. Most of the glass is included, pair of driveshafts, I have just put a new main wiring loom in. There are bits that will be missing main bit being an engine but there's a big tub of bits and pieces that go with the van. There are bits of welding that need to be done some of the rear windows need attention on the bottom sections, a couple of small patches on the cab floor, bit of welding at the rear hatch area. Anyone who's interested let me know a phone number and I can walk round the van and let you know anything else.
I don't seem to be able to add pictures but if anyone is interested let me know an email address or what's app and I'll send some pics. I am asking 2750 or near offer, a cheap van in my opinion needing very little welding compared to a uk van, could be on the road by next summer easily.
I am located near Berwick upon tweed, and if anyone needs a quote for getting van collected I can let you know a number of a bloke who I have used many times and is very reliable. Any other question just ask.
Vwsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 09:38 AM   #2
Vwsm
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

It's on car and classic website and latebay, so if you want to see a few pics you could have a look on one of those sites.
Vwsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread