Volkszone Forum banner

Dell carb 'Swap Shop'

425K views 1K replies 357 participants last post by  chris427 
#1 ·
As the last thread was lost in the 'Great September Forum Burp' this is the new one.

Feel free to offer your jets etc to swap :)

#5 ·
jammee said:
2 of where the choke can be fitted the small covers thanks
Jamie, if you see these fitted they have been hand made and held on using the choke screws. Just take the chokes off, lie them on sheet ally, scribe round and cut/file to shape. They were never a Del part.

Roof is coming along nicely - haven't forgotten that I promised you piccies when it's done.

#7 ·
thank god someone has put this link back up

Hopefully one of you guys can help me set my carbs up correctly ie jet,air correctors,emulsion tube,pumps sizes,im currently running a 1955 engine with 45 drla carbs,is there a format of working out the correct sizes,

hope someone can help

cheers

#15 ·
one quick carb question, ive got a failry new looking DRLA40 on a centre maifold wainting to go on my bus, got a few questions if anyone could answer me?

1.what are the correct jets etc to run it on my 1600T/P
2. there looks liek there may be some sort of cover palte on the rear of the carb do i need this to run it? its onlu small i think it may have summat to do with a auto choke??
3. my centre maidolf hasnt got any pre heat pipes do you recon it'll defiantly need em with it being a centre maifold kit not 2x twin 40's???

and help would be great.. this proberbly should be in tech, but id like to know what jest emulsion tubes should be in there first too!

cheers
alex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.