Volkszone Forum banner

Ghetto Spec!!

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Buzz Lightyear 
#1 ·
Hey all. This is my 1972 bug. Ill have to sort out some photos of her now as shes in the process of being restored. So whilst i mess about with photos here's a couple of the beasty. Ive had her as my daily for 7 years and modified her from a bone sotck car to what you see.

Enjoy :elvis:

From this:

To this:

See less See more
#17 ·
You could say that about anything you do to a bug!:rolleyes:

Cool stance, cool car, nice one, liking the centre line/steel combo:cool:
Nope sorry you're wrong. :rolleyes: Have a little look here and you'll see some shit on Bugs you've never seen before. :rolleyes:

I also disagree about the wheels too. Looks better with the eight spokes IMHO.

In all honesty guys I rusted the bonnet about 3/4 years ago before it was 'scene'. It wasnt the original bonnet so it was a mod that i could reverse if i fancied it. Still i liked it and thats what counts so there :p.
Good for you. That's the only reason to build a car......because you like it. You probably wont like my car but it's my car so I don't care. :)

#15 ·
In all honesty guys I rusted the bonnet about 3/4 years ago before it was 'scene'. It wasnt the original bonnet so it was a mod that i could reverse if i fancied it. Still i liked it and thats what counts so there :p.

When i find the lead for my camera ill chuck some more photos up :cool:.

#16 ·
I like it mate looks like a good, usable daily, love the stance and think it looks good, bonnet maybe not to everyones taste but who cares, it's your car, enjoy it! it's an evolution of a daily drive and not a show queen! Love a used bug :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.