Subarugears Facebook/Forum only remanufactured transmission sale - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > CLUB FORUMS > Alternate Engine

Alternate Engine Got a Scooby motor in the back of your dub? Or a V8? Alfa? You know a Porsche motor drops straight in - right? This is the forum for you. Please, no 'For Sale' or 'Want To Buy' ads, plugs for your 'business', links to 'for sale' ads or Ebay links to your (or your mate's) auction (use the VZi 'Classifieds' section) - this also includes thinly veiled 'What's My Car Worth?' threads and "Who Can Sell Me A . . ." posts.

Reply Post New Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 23-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
Subarugears
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Subarugears Facebook/Forum only remanufactured transmission sale

Subarugears remanufactured transmissions sale.

I have built 1 dozen Subarugears reversed, shortened, 2WD transmissions for a Facebook/Forum only sale.

All these transmissions are low km genuine Subaru gearsets which have been stripped, inspected and any worn parts replaced.
Brand new Subarugears reversed ring and pinions, 2WD Subaspools and Subaflanges are fitted.

These transmissions come with a 6 month warranty against faulty materials or workmanship. All transmissions are push-clutch type TY754 (1998 "8 bolt") or later naturally aspirated gearsets. They are suitable for EJ20, EJ22 and EJ25 naturally aspirated twin cam and quad cam motors. All transmissions supplied with clutch forks, VSS sensor and wiring, neutral and reverse switches and wiring plus your choise of 100mm bus type Subaflanges or 108mm Porsche 930 type Subaflanges. Choice of 3.9 or 4.1 final drives.

If you've been thinking about a Subarugears transmission for your project, this is your chance to snap up a fully built one at a significant discount to our regular transmissions which are equipped with a BRAND NEW SUBARU complete gearset.

Pricing just $3,500 AUD (approx $3325 USD, 2435 Euro, 2056 gbp)
Australian buyers this includes GST and I can deliver Sydney metro up to Newcastle and down to Wollongong. Australia wide packing and freight is only $200 AUD.

U.S. packing and air freight to your door is $500 AUD. Total $4000 AUD (approx $3770 USD)

Europe packing and air freight to your door is $600 AUD. Total $4100 AUD (approx 2860 Euros)

Great Britain packing and air freight to your door is $600 AUD. Total $4100 AUD (approx 2410 gbp)

Please contact sales AT subarugears.com to order your transmission. We will send you a secure Paypal invoice enabling you to use credit card or bank funds to securely purchase your transmission.
Subarugears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
VWCOOL
Wannabe Chat Slut

Lovely!
VWCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
Subarugears
Chat Virgin

Hey guys, just an update on this. Response has been phenomenal, particularly from Erope and USA, I must have priced them too cheaply!! Only 4 transmissions left, email sales AT subarugears.com to grab yours before they all go.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #4
Subarugears
Chat Virgin

Wow that was quick - all gone.
Another 12 Subarugears builds starting around the world in different cars!
Hope to have more of these available for some sales events in the future.
Thanks for the interest everyone.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
chairleg
Chat Virgin

If you happen to have a lonely gearbox 13, I'd like to purchase it.
chairleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #6
Subarugears
Chat Virgin

Thanks for your interest. P.M. sent to your inbox.
Old 22-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
Subarugears
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairleg View Post
If you happen to have a lonely gearbox 13, I'd like to purchase it.
No response to the P.M.
I guess you didn't want it after all...
Reply Post New Thread