SOLD

Vespa et4, 125.
First registered in Sept 2002.
Four former keepers.
I've owned it since Aug 2015.
Mileage 3838.
Two keys.
No MOT.

A couple of minor paint blemishes, but no panel damage. I've never dropped it and there's no sign of it being dropped previously.

Matching Vespa top box included.

It needs a new battery. It jump starts and runs well.

All electrics work.

Dry stored in my ownership.

The last MOT was carried out in June 2015. The mileage was 3834. It's done four miles since then.

Reason for sale, lack of use and don't see me getting the time to change that in the near future.

Summary - A low mileage, good condition scooter, that needs a service and MOT, to turn it into a nice runabout. I don't expect it to fail an MOT. I could MOT it for you, if it's a deal maker/breaker.

Price - £1000.

I can be contacted through here or by phone.

Mob: Zero 7845 213 Nine 75

Thanks for looking.

*Edited on 11/05/20* New photos added, taken May 20.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Thanks Pete.:)

On the whole I don't think there's that big a market for them near me, 50cc seems to be fashionable. I sold my 50cc* et4 within days after buying this 125. When I was looking, there were plenty for sale in the south east, but nothing around here, I went over to Nottingham to buy this one.

The only reason I haven't MOTed it, is because I'll have to unbolt the seats out of my multivan to get it to the MOT station and I just don't have the time. I'm not too bothered if it doesn't sell, one day I'll have enough time to ride it.:)

*I wouldn't have another restricted bike, being stuck at 28mph was an accident waiting to happen.:eek:

#6 ·
I still have this.

It's still available.

It still hasn't been used.

Been kept in dry storage since the day I got it.

I can probably find a helmet that you could use to get you home (via an MOT station), I wouldn't use it long term though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.