Volkszone Forum banner

Two songs that MUST be played together.

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Sol Ford 
#1 ·
Another music thread.:D

Post up two songs that must be played together. You know the ones, you hear one on the radio and instantly think of another. They're so connected, you feel cheated if you don't hear the second one. They might be completely different genres. They could be two songs you heard on a date/break up/birthday/college/dancing on a podium in Faliraki, a few hours after England torn Holland apart in Euro 96.:D

#9 ·

because when i was 17/18 you'd always hear both of these in a club (or at least the clubs i frequented). i loved the wildhearts, but have always thought the levellers were shit. :lol:
:lol: That's it, you might hate a song but it'll be forever linked in your mind to a good one.

The 900 number! I'd forgot all about that. It reminds me of Sunday nights. I've memories of The Tavern, near Bolton, dancing on tables and being in the boot of a girl's car and it being opened in the middle of nowhere*. Happy days.:)

*The middle of nowhere is actually somewhere near Smull's current manor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.