67 beetle project, how much is it worth - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Chat/Discussion > Dude! What's My Car Worth?

Dude! What's My Car Worth? If you really have no idea what your car (or parts) are worth, then ask here (rather than in Chat/Discussion.) Beware though any offers of payment, swaps, etc. contained in replies will be deleted. If you want to sell - use VZi Classifieds.

Reply Post New Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
monkeyonboard
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (5)

Default 67 beetle project, how much is it worth

Hi, I have a '67 beetle that I realistically am never going to get sorted so it is time to part company.
I haven't really been in the scene for quite a few years now so I dont have a clue what its worth
The bad bits
Heater channels, 1 rear quarter, maybe nelsons hat, A pillar bottoms, door bottoms all need cutting out and replacing with good metal. A rewire would be good, Engine has seized after being left outside for a few years.
Good news is I have replacement heater channels, A post repair panels (from Hookys) and the rest of the car is in pretty good shape.

So guys, what do you think would be a fair amount to put it up for sale for??

Thanks in advance for any replies.
monkeyonboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
Bobdisk
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

What model exactly is it? For example, engine size, sloping/vertical headlights, etc What does the VIN number start with? Look here to find out what it is.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives...ssisdating.php
You might have some luck finding a buyer if it is accurately identified. Good luck with the sale
Bobdisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread