SKY Engineers wanted in Postcodes all over the country - Page 3 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #21
juli_dub
Prom Queen

Trading feedback: (1)

I've applied but not heard anything yet...applied about a week ago...should I be looking back on the site at all??

Julz
juli_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:15 AM   #22
uknowsit
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

I've applied, wanted to do this for ages, but had 7 points last time they were takin on............
Old 02-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #23
uknowsit
Chat Slapper

In my area it's 4-8 weeks waiting list for an interview, which in the current economic climate ,makes me think fuck it, i'll wait......

Old 02-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #24
Devamatt
Help! I'm trapped in here

Well I've still not heard anything.... I emailed them towards the end of last week to chase up the application too
Devamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #25
Deebo
Wannabe Chat Slut

I got a confirmation email more or less as soon as i sent off the online application, don't know how long I'll have to wait to hear about any jobs, but thinking about it if they have been advertising on the back of their vans then I reckon they will be getting a lot of interest.
Deebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
Barky

Dont loose heart , they can take along time guys , the first time i applied id forgotten all about it even given up on it , then got a phone call out the blue about 2 months later . They seem to do it in batches , they will be an assesment day, where you will have medical . interveiw , multiple choice question test , practical making a dish , etc then they will choose who they want , get rid of the rest , then so on and so forth till they have filled the vacancies for that area

like has been said above there are adverts for jobs on the vans , This one is a massive recruitment drive ( there must be something new in the pipeline )

they have to process so many applications , which are then sorted into areas , some areas are a priority , which is why you could apply the same time as someone else but they will here something before you do

Im glad i posted this up , i did think twice i must admit , cause i know alot of people have a negative view of Sky , im glad its created a bit of interest and to everyone who has applied i wish you the best of luck

Last edited by Barky; 02-12-2008 at 06:49 PM..
Barky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #27
Iain_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devamatt View Post
Well I've still not heard anything.... I emailed them towards the end of last week to chase up the application too
Matt, I applied at the same time as you and today I got an email asking me to call the recruitment team to arrange a telephone interview, hopefully you'll get one soon too.
Iain_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #28
Iain_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli_dub View Post
I've applied but not heard anything yet...applied about a week ago...should I be looking back on the site at all??

Julz
I applied on the 17th Nov and heard today, hopefully you'll hear soon too.
Iain_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #29
Deebo
Wannabe Chat Slut

had a call today totally out of the blue to arrange a phone interview, had forgot all about applying and was told that I had emailed the application way back in December last year!
not sure what to expect but fingers crossed!
Deebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #30
brummy
Up The Villa!

That'l be Phase two starting then.
brummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread