looking for a aprenership - Page 3 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #21
Enfo
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgreenwood View Post
As much as I agree that first impressions count and Lamby should proof read his posts to look professional, people must also understand that there are people who have dyslexia and most companies will be equal opportunity employers and have functioning equality and diversity policies, and will take dyslexia etc into account.
@ dyslexia.

Thats not dyslexia, just laziness. Being 'lazy' is fine on a forum (although I still find it annoying...) but when your asking for work?

Last edited by Enfo; 01-09-2011 at 07:03 PM..
Enfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #22
lucylue
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

If you were local to me, I would certainly consider employing you. Its not all about communication and spelling, though it does help. In this day and age, it's nice and refreshing to hear from a 19 year old who wants to work and who is actively trying to find work off his own back.
Good luck with it. You sound so dedicated, I'm sure you'll find something soon.
lucylue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #23
lamby1992
Wannabe Chat Slut

Thanks allot made me feel a bit better in side that some one out there would consider employing me haha i have tried so hard I have now handed out 50 cvs to every garage in my area still nothing and applied for about 15 on the internet I won’t give up though. I have been told my age is a bit of a problem.
lamby1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #24
ballbag
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (21)

Hey dude, have you tried KC auto's in Winsford?

Why grow up?
ballbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 12:13 AM   #25
lamby1992
Wannabe Chat Slut

hey man I have just looked on Google maps ware it is never new there was a garage there will have to pop up and hand a cv in do you no if there looking for some one at the moment or something ?
lamby1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #26
Peaches-and-Noel
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (0)

There's Cheshire Autobodies in Knutsford ( 01565 653 514) too, opposite Bentley. They do loads of work for insurance companies, might be worth a go? (Oh, Northwich and Leftwich haven't got a "t" before the "c", by the way. ) Good luck chap.