Plumbing Apprenticeship vacancy Medway, Kent - Page 2 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Jobs For The Boys (& Girls)

Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) Positions Vacant and Jobs Wanted. If you have an opening, post your job ad here. If you have lost your job or on the look out for a new job, place your CV or wanted ad here. Also, if you need a freelancer, contractor or want to commission some work, this is the place. NO TOUTING, USE YELLOW PAGES. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 16-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #11
xcore
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Got no work in renewables since the government still havnt announced the RHI for the domestic houses!
xcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
cbenn2796
Chat Virgin

Default hi

hi there, im looking for an apprenticeship in medway or maidstone, i have good knowledge of both areas, if you have any sort of plumbing work going please could contact me, and let me know
cheers chris
cbenn2796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #13
j11msx
Chat Virgin

Default Plumbing Apprenticeship Medway/Maidstone

Hi Chris you have PM.

Cheers
Jim

Waiting for the day to re start my Bug project.
T5 Wanted will swap for 2010 New shape Nissan Qashqai NTEC
j11msx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 31-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #14
Marcus Partou
Chat Virgin

Default To JIM

Hello jim i currently live in rainham kent,
was just wondering if there is still any apprenticeships in plumbing i am 19 and have completed plumbing level 2 at college. Thank you
Marcus Partou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #15
Marcus Partou
Chat Virgin

Hello jim i was just wondering if there are any plumbing apprenticeships still avaliable i have already completed my plumbing level 2 at college i am 19 years old and live in Rainham kent,
thanks!
Marcus Partou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
Sam19941664
Chat Virgin

Question Plumbing Apprenticeships

Hello Jim,

I am local to you and have been looking for a plumbing apprenticeship since I was 16, I am now 18 and still no luck. I have already studied 'Basic Plumbing Skills - Level 2' at college and would literally do pretty much anything to be able to get on an apprenticeship and achieve what I first set out for.. So if you know anyone or have any advice or anything at all that may help me then I would really appreciate you contacting me. I have also already completed the JTL initial assessment, along with the colour vision test etc.

Thanks a lot,

Sam.

Last edited by Sam19941664; 02-08-2012 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Added Detail.
Sam19941664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
j11msx
Chat Virgin

Hi Marcus and Sam
My advice would be to both register on the apprenticeship vacancy matching service website and set yourself up for alerts to vacancies that come up. There is also a large company in campus way Gillingham you could try.
JTL have got companies on their books that are looking so make sure you are registered with them. Good luck and don't give up, now we are in August companies are thinking about College starting in September so the time is right.
Cheers
Jim
j11msx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
tommie-lee
Chat Virgin

Hi Jim,
I am 17 years old and currently go to Medway Mid Kent college I have just started my second year in the college studying plumbing level 2, I have passed the colour vision blindness test , I also took the JTL test, I have taken and passed the CITB construction skills tests.

I hope the position is still open,

Tommie

Last edited by tommie-lee; 13-09-2012 at 12:27 PM..
tommie-lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
keeren chatting
Chat Virgin

hi my name is Keeren chatting I live in Herne bay and was wondering if you are still looking for a plumbing apprentice, I am very reliable and willing to learn, I am currently doing level 2 plumbing at Canterbury college and cannot carry on without an appenteship.
Thank you for your time,
Keeren Chatting
keeren chatting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #20
Scott Mitchell
Chat Virgin

Default Plumbing apprenticeship

Hello,

Ive just seen you're advertisment for a plumber apprenticeship and am very intrested in this I am 18 years of age and am a very quick learner and would like to be involved in plumbing as my carer I am very out going and willing to work as a apprentice, please could you contact me if this offer is still avalible

Thank you

Scott Mitchell

Contact details- 07706775946

Last edited by Scott Mitchell; 21-03-2013 at 11:14 PM..
Scott Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread