For Sale Bug stuff for sale: brakes, alloys, lightweight, etc. - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Items For Sale - AUTO

Items For Sale - AUTO Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor. Become a Member Sponsor here. Please read the sticky threads BEFORE posting - it may save you time in the long run. Forum available for sponsorship
Forum sponsored by: www.OnlineCARparts.Co.Uk

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Griff71
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Bug stuff for sale: brakes, alloys, lightweight, etc.

Most the way through putting my 71 back on the road/strip so have loads of parts from its previous guise to get rid of:

Centreline reps 4x130, custom drilled with stainless bolts instead of the shitty plastic ones. These were fully polished but could do with tidying up. Otherwise excellent condition fitted with 135 skinny’s front and 195s at back. 150 ono. Sold

Front discs (4x130) and spindles (fitted with anti bumpsteer bushes. Discs have loads more miles left on them. 100

Rear discs (4x130) from conversion kit (new never used only fitted) replaced for Porsche pattern discs. Only require calipers and bracket making for to mount. 100

Rear spring plates dipped and powder coated black. (Original but replaced for adjustable). 40

Rear 4x130 drums loads of material left. 20

Fibreglass long bonnet with inner fittings for hinges never fitted. In white gel coat. 150

Fibre glass rear removable valance 15 Sold

Fibreglass lightweight doors. 200 Sold

One piece glass (clear) 20

70s chrome exterior door handles (no keys) 10

If you want pics I will send by email so pm me.

Prefer collection of large items from Worcester but I do travel around country for work. Smaller items I will post but will check postage first.

Last edited by Griff71; 24-12-2019 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: Sold
Griff71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 08:11 PM   #2
JoeHurley
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (1)

Pm'd
Old 09-12-2019, 08:44 PM   #3
Griff71
Chat Slapper

Doors now sold.

Old 21-12-2019, 05:24 AM   #4
NVbotch
Chat Slapper

Hi Griff, would you mind pinging me a pic of your wheels please bud?
neilvennersATgmail.com
Many thanks
NVbotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 08:41 PM   #5
Griff71
Chat Slapper

Sold
Rear discs
Fibreglass doors
Fibre glass removable valance
Centreline replicas

Open to offers on the rest.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #6
bean
Wannabe Chat Slut

may be interested in the bonnet - who manufactured it?
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #7
Griff71
Chat Slapper

Not sure, it was purchased of ebay and collected from a guy in Tamworth who was starting to fabricate fibreglass panels. Moulded off an original 60s one so requires fettling to fit a 67 onwards. Managed to get my steel one to fit perfect so decided not to mess with the fibre glass one and just pass it on.
Let me know if you want pics etc.
Reply Post New Thread