For Sale mk2 golf gti 8v pearl grey j reg - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 16-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
nat0712
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default mk2 golf gti 8v pearl grey j reg

here i have my mk2 golf gti for sale as i have bought another one off a friend who wanted his gone.
this is in the colour pearl grey has average miles on clock for a car of this year
full service history
power steering
big bumper
electric windows
central locking
sunroof
total close alarm/immobiliser
sony f/off stereo
all original panels
single headlight grille
complete new engine and parts put in back to original as when i bought it it had a 2 litre conversion done but done badly and wouldnt run so this is now back to original spec of a 8v
it has had new radiator ,tyres, brakes aswsell as the new engine
the only bad parts on this car are a few rust areas in the common places bottom of door,back of the tailgate and petrol cap i have had these priced up to get sorted and wont take a great deal of money to bring her back to an immaculate condition of a great classic car
the drivers seat also has a bit of bolster wear as on most of these cars.
i think it needs a new wiper stalk but these are cheap enough to pick up
this car has been featured in a magazine in its past and still have the mag in with all paperwork has full service history and stacks of reciepts.
there is no tax on the car but is mot'd till 19th december 2011.
this is a great car and i will be sad to see it go but have a wedding to pay for so it has sadly got to go
i have tried to describe this car to the best of my ability but im sure i will have forgotten bits if you would like any more info or pics please dont hesitate to contact me on 07814841938

this car has got to go now so i can reclaim my drive back
1,000 for a brilliant little car

located in eastwood nottingham

the numberplate J163 LOW is also available now as have been messed about on ebay i have valuations on this stating its worth between 769-965 this is currently on retention and just want it gone now after being messed about with no contact from buyer am willing to accept 580 as i know its the wrong time of year to sell
thanks
nat
nat0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Reevo
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Where are you located please?
Reevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
nat0712
Chat Virgin