Position : Warehouse Operative - Full time job vacancy
Machine7 has an opening for someone to join our team, in Nuneaton, We have built our superb reputation by supplying the very best parts and accessories; this is backed up by our top quality customer service, and rapid delivery timescales. We are looking for an individual who will help maintain our high standards of service as well as helping us push the company forward.
The ideal applicant will preferably be,
The role includes but is not limited to -
- Accurate and efficient.
- Mechanically minded.
- Have a good understanding of automotive components.
- Have an interest in classic Volkswagens (helpful but not essential).
- Have good computer skills.
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, have the ability to schedule their own workload, and able to cope well in a busy environment.
The applicant should exhibit -
- Picking customer orders.
- Packing customer orders.
- Booking orders out on our computer systems.
- Unpacking, and booking stock into the warehouse.
- General warehouse duties.
- Good time management.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- The ability to work under their own initiative.
- Steadiness under pressure.
- Adaptability / Flexibility.
09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
We are based in Nuneaton, CV11 6RZ.
You will ideally live in Warwickshire or Leicestershire, and will need your own transport as we are situated on an industrial estate
Dependent on age and experience
Please email your CV and a covering letter to lee AT machine7.com
Emails to be titled - Warehouse application 2019
Suitable applicants will be contacted by email to schedule an interview