Volkszone Forum banner

Replica Empi 8 spokes with Tyres

For Sale 
5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  mad4vws 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I know it's an odd time in the world - but I've got a set of 4 Empi 8 Spoke replicas that I'm letting go.

These were on an early 70's bug for a couple of years only and have been stored in a garage for a few years since.

I'm not setting a price - any money would go in the Kids piggie bank so just a token donation would suffice but there's no pressure.

Collection only from NG94DU - We can arrange a suitable Socially distant collection method.

See less See more
#7 ·
I was massively shit and completely missed your message: Apologies! I've messaged you / text you in case you're still interested.

Otherwise, unless buggypete doesn't come back to me or no longer wants them, then these are still available if anyone can give them a good home :)

#9 ·
Wheels and Tyres

Hi All,

I know it's an odd time in the world - but I've got a set of 4 Empi 8 Spoke replicas that I'm letting go.

Could you do me a favour and give me a measurement on diameter fitted with these tyres please ?
I'm about to change to this very configuration and the measurement would be really useful THANKS !

These were on an early 70's bug for a couple of years only and have been stored in a garage for a few years since.

I'm not setting a price - any money would go in the Kids piggie bank so just a token donation would suffice but there's no pressure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.