Right well recently i have been getting increasingly frustrated with my 67 beetle project. This is mostly down to ill fitting repair panels and endless seams of rot and bad repairs. So this weekend i decided to do something different. I have a number of nissan micra K11's that i have collected over the last couple of years and was looking for something to do with them. So last week after some alcoholic inspiration i decided that if you squinted the look a bit like a pickup. so that would occupy my time while i have a break from the beetle. This is my progress so far after this weekends work. Hope you enjoy.
took the good old 9 inch too it
made up a framework for new skin to sit on
And this is where i am at now