For Sale Clearing out my Treasures! Brochures/Omega Clock/ Taxidermy - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Items For Sale - NON AUTO

Items For Sale - NON AUTO If you have any T-shirts, used dogs . . . in fact anything non auto to sell - check in here. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor. Become a Member Sponsor here. Please read the sticky threads BEFORE posting - it may save you time in the long run.
Forum sponsored by: www.Autodoc.co.UK

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
alrohdich
I'm not an addict... honest!

Trading feedback: (4)

Default Clearing out my Treasures! Brochures/Omega Clock/ Taxidermy

Right, the score is this - I am coming up to moving back to N. Ireland to start a business, so I am going to be selling some of my better stuff from my personal collection that I have been putting away for a while for a future investment..

I will be adding more stuff this week, but they will only be being listed for a couple of weeks, then I have to pack them up for the move & will likely keep them

So, first up, the original 1930s KDF Wagen booklet, I posted a thread the other day with links to all of the pictures. It is in very good condition as shown, with the order form still stapled in the centre pages.. The only problem I can see is the blue ink on some of the pages at the bottom. would like 275 for this posted.

Then I have this Austrian document book with the picture of the Ragtop Oval.. Again, I posted all of the pictures in the same thread as the KDF booklet. Its a pretty cool item & rare too! Would like 80 posted.

Then this rare beast! A 2012 Omega Olympic Countdown Clock..
I have only seen 1 other, this is a great investment if you can hold on to it for a few years.. Measures 45cm x 53cm x 24cm
Would like 375 for it posted

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

www.northcoastauctionrooms.com
alrohdich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
alrohdich

Some rare 1930's Disney Mickey & Minnie hand painted celluloid napkin rings, in original box! (Though the box is a bit battered, they rarely come with them..) NOS, a BARGAIN @ 65 posted.

A fantastic original screen printed poster for a Gentle Giant Gig.
This is a seriously cool poster, made by Abingdon Posters, though I cant find any info about it online.. Its got masking tape on the 4 back corners, as well as some stainage on the 4 front corners, but its still in great nick! after 95 for this posted

Another Awesome Screen printed poster! Atomic Rooster/ Hard Meat! Same as above really. The original plan was to frame both of these because they would look lethal! 95 posted again!

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 05-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
alrohdich

A salesman case of tile samples! (I love Salesman Samples, so started collecting a few ) I think its from the 60's, it weighs a tonne!
Would like 60 for this, but don't want to post because its fragile..

an AMAZING Monkey skull Fetish/Voodoo doll from Africa. This came from an auction of a collector, I loved it, he is called Vinnie, Laura has banished him to my 'office' room. This is probably one of my coolest pieces.. Made from the bones/skull of a monkey & maybe some other animal.. Not for everybody though - 250 posted

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 05-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #4
alrohdich

2 rare Lithographs that where produced for the first issues of 'Verve' Magazine by Francisco Bores 'Earth' & Abraham Rattner 'Fire'.. there is one of Rattners on eBay for 275 at the minute, but both of these have a tiny tear that is barely noticeable,but they can be yours for 175 each or both for 300 posted

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 05-11-2015, 06:08 PM   #5
vwsupernova
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (8)

Wow really cool stuff! GLWS
vwsupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:13 PM   #6
alrohdich

Thanks! I will get more stuff up tomorrow & at the weekend

Open to offers on everything!

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 06-11-2015, 04:36 PM   #7
alrohdich

bump

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 07-11-2015, 12:02 PM   #8
Nikov
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (5)

Have you any more screen printed posters?
Nikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #9
alrohdich

Ah, I think I have a Nick Drake modern one somewhere, but I really love it..
I will get a pic up later if you are interested?

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Old 08-11-2015, 07:13 PM   #10
alrohdich

Large hand carved Austrian National Awards plaque - 65

Something a bit different.. A bronze award from Ray Harryhausen's estate.. (Sold with a photocopy from his estate saying that he sold stuff to the lady that put it into the auction that I bought it from..)
Ray Harryhausen was the visual effects guy behind the classics like Jason & the Argonauts.. etc 200 Posted (This weighs a tonne!)

Karmann Ghia - 1969 Rhd

Reply Post New Thread