Thumbs up for 2Gether. - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Insurance Section > 2Gether Insurance Inc.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
Manxdavid
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (4)

Default Thumbs up for 2Gether.

Can I just say I've just renewed my Buggy insurance with 2Gether. I was impresed by the fact they didn't hike the renewal price up like most companies seem to do, the renewal price they quoted was still the best despite me having had a 'shop around'.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
Manxdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:32 PM   #2
fazzer
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

ive gotta agree mate my t25 insurance has been 150 for the last two years,and the other camper insurers wonder why their 300 plus quotes don't get my business.
fazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
terryg
Chat Virgin

2gether have been a pleasure deal with for some years now when insuring my British sports car. The premium has been low and basically remained the same.

I've faired better with other insurers for motorcycles but have no problem recommending 2gether for classic or 'unusual' car insurance.

I have no connection with 2gether other than as a satisfied customer.
terryg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #4
joewoods2gi
Chat Virgin

Thumbs up Thanks for the Feedback

Great Feedback People, we try very hard to ensure that we have the best schemes and rates and not just for year one! unlike most providers in our market place we do everything possible to keep you on board, some do a great deal year one then hike the rate, we are an honest and open company with customer care at our hearts, any customer who would like a quotation please call our dedicated club team on 01945 586220, the team specifically only deal with our club relationships.
joewoods2gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread