invoicing apps? - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > VZi Small Business Forum

VZi Small Business Forum Volkszone has many entrepreneurs, self-employed and those who run their own companies. Please use this forum to ask (and answer) any small business related questions - employment law, tax laws, insurance, marketing, council rates, etc. Please DO NOT use it to tout for business or to plug your own company (please use the Yellow Pages forum for this) - any blatant 'plug' posts will be deleted and the posters may be reprimanded further. This is the ONLY warning you will receive - the idea is to help each others' businesses, not to take advantage - so please play nice.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 31-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #1
[ captain-spanky ]
Super-hero Ska Deviant

Trading feedback: (0)

Default invoicing apps?

Hi, does anyone here use any apps/online places for invoicing?

I'm looking at 'invoice2go' but it seems limited to only a few customers/invoices per year unless you start paying out for a subscription... can anyone give any 'real world' recommendations?

To give a bit of context, I'm wanting to process quotes and invoices for freelance graphic design... ideally with the option to pay online too...
[ captain-spanky ] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 12:10 AM   #2
ikebe super
Wannabe Chat Slut

I've used Paypal invoices quite a few times. Free of charge to use, not free of charge to get the money but if you've already got the account set up as a business account it makes sense I feel as you can easily keep a track of payments in, invoices out etc.
ikebe super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #3
surfer71
Chat Virgin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ captain-spanky ] View Post
Hi, does anyone here use any apps/online places for invoicing?

I'm looking at 'invoice2go' but it seems limited to only a few customers/invoices per year unless you start paying out for a subscription... can anyone give any 'real world' recommendations?

To give a bit of context, I'm wanting to process quotes and invoices for freelance graphic design... ideally with the option to pay online too...
how funny I have just posted up about invoice to go on another question asked on here..

I was like you... really

Bite the bullet and buy it.. it's been brilliant for me and I hate paper work!! I tried to use other free things for years but really.. you got to pay for some thing to get the best for you.. and I really rate that Invoice2go thing ... you can take card payments too.. Ive not done it yet but looking to use it as paypal card terminal is $$
surfer71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14-10-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
Wightfug
Chat Virgin

take a look at Quickfile. As quotes need to be turned into bills and those need to be tracked and, then you want to know what you are spending - So really what you need is a system to do your books. easily, quickly and cheaply. Customers can pay on line with the stripe or paypal integration - or even set up a direct debit with go-0cardless.
I have used this system for about 6 years and seen it grow. Support is superb, its free for a low number of transactions then about 40/year. No affiliation !
www.quickfile.co.uk
Wightfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #5
Autocamp
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

I've used paypal before and something online called freeinvoicegenerator.com
Old 12-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #6
surfer71
Chat Virgin

Garage

how did you get on with this?? did you go for it?
surfer71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread