For Sale Cheap 1975 1303S Project - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.

Reply Post New Thread

Old 13-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
David.H
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (2)

Default Cheap 1975 1303S Project

I bought this last week for the wheels and I am now selling it on as a project. I have given it a once over and will need the following:

Framehead (Maybe just bottom plate)
Rear Bumper Mounts
Top Shock Towers

Suprisingly the inner arches are solid as are the heater channels and floorpans. The doors have 1 piece windows fitted and have a bit of play in the bottom hinges.

It has a 1300 AR engine fitted whereas originally it would have been a 1600. I have'nt had chance to start the engine yet but it is complete with everything and has an Alternator fitted. It has a small amount of endfloat but was reassured it ran before being laid up at the end of 2004.

The interior is pretty clean and has recaro type high backs fitted in the front and a recovered rear seat. It also has a Momo steerring fitted.

As its a 1303S it has disc brakes up front. Overall it looks like a tidy car and should'nt need a great deal of effort to get it roadworthy.

It will come with stock wheels and tyres and not the wheels in the picture.

I am looking for 400 as it is and will also come with 3 brand new bumpers. The car is located in Cambridge.

David.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
David.H
Seasoned Chat Slut

Will swap for a set of Complete good twin carbs for a 1600.
Old 13-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Simon Gill
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (3)

hi there have a brand new set of twin weber 36's with linkage and empi single port and twin port if you are interested!
Simon Gill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
David.H
Seasoned Chat Slut

Hi Simon, very interested but I have someone else interested first and is arranging a viewing. Will let you know what happens.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
synthetic
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default still avaliable?

hi i was just wondering if its still avaliable???
synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread