Volkszone Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Items Wanted - AUTO
    Hi im looking for what i think is called an A pillar/door pillar its the part which the door connects to then joins to the body, above the heater channel. (picture second down, is that what its called...??? also im looking for a heater channel aswell please help me anyone!
  2. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    Hello there I have had a good search around and I cannot find a good thread regarding re-aligning door pillars when they have rusted and and being repared. I currently am at the stage of trying to align the door in the aperture (was correct before) and I am having little luck in find a good...
1-2 of 2 Results