Volkszone Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    I'm running an original sway away anti roll bar on the rear of my irs bug and I'm wondering if it's possible to get replacement urethane bushes? And if so where from? I'll probably need new clamps and bolts too just to keep things fresh. I can find plenty of places stocking front kits for type...
  2. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    call me a tool but ive just got some of said bushes, which go where, i understand the replace the needle bearings. there are 2 long ones with rims, 2 shorter ones with rims and 2 short ones without rims. which go where. cheers gary
  3. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    I need a set of bushes for a narrowed front beam. it's a king and link pin beam but there are two different ones offered, micarta or needle roller. the tubes are the same thickness all the way through. which set of Polyurethane bushes do I get??
1-3 of 3 Results