Volkszone Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    On my master cylinder (single) there's like a rubber bung in the top with the brake pipe going through, but I don't see how you remove it to replace the brake pipe?
  2. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    I'm just getting the last few parts to put twin DRLA 36's on my stock 1600. I understand that the way to run fuel to DRLAs is to go from the pump to either 8mm tube on the banjo of the left carb: Then from the other pipe on the banjo, run a line to the 8mm pipe on the banjo on the right...
  3. Items Wanted - AUTO
    Hello Im after some of the Corrugated plastic tube from the heat exchanger into the body of the car, like this Good quality ones with the internal insulation only please :D cheers irishkeet
  4. Chat/Discussion
    The other threads in this series (cos I keep losing them!): Mk2 Golfs: http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=584854 Mk3 Golfs: http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=502263 Mk4 Golfs: http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=503254 Newer Polos...
1-5 of 5 Results