Volkszone Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Chat/Discussion
    i know a wile back they changed it so if you bought a car with tax on you couldnt cash the tax in ( or something like that ) . can you do it once the car is in your name ? or is it only the person that payed for the tax in the first place ? cheers for help d
  2. Chat/Discussion
    Millions of pounds are owed to UK parents and families. The year before tax credits were introduced, there was a different allowance available which was very poorly publicised by the Inland Revenue, now HMRC. You can still claim this £529 - £1,048 allowance and this website has been setup to...
1-2 of 2 Results