Volkszone Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    been busy today replacing ball joints but found the tie rods are worn and os tyre is waring badly on outer edge, i know i need to change outer rods and then get them setup the questions are where can i buy them from (only seen on t3d) are they the same as bugs we have smart car front tyres...
  2. Aircooled Mechanical Tech
    I've just fitted NOS front disk type hubs to my '68 type 1 today, and the track rod ends that fitted the drum type hubs are too big to go in the holes. I've tried hammering them in (without damaging them) but they won't go into the hubs even enough to see one turn of thread. The various VW parts...
1-2 of 2 Results