Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1200 engine taken from 66/67 t2 has m88 on the back of the fanshroud, possibly an option as the bus was ex public service vehicle, complete apart from exhaust, dirty but turns ok, 30 quid (for collection)
Gearbox for the above without nosecone but complete to the backplates, reduction boxes ok, 30quid (for collection)
30hp 1200 engine complete turnkey clean and good runner 80 quid
67 Beetle seats, have been recovered in velour matierial, need the space 20 quid for the full set.
67 Beetle 1/4lights reasonable condition 10quid the pair, can post.
67 Beetle indicator hi/lo beam column stalk 20 quid, can post.
Full set of glass for 67 Beetle 10quid
Ball joint beetle front beam spindle to spindle 100% solid 50 quid.

All this stuff is clogging up my garage so i will entertain offers but please don't waste my time, i'm based in rugby in the midlands and you can call me on 07891716373 i'm not going to start posting pictures either i'm too busy clearing garage space so call if you have any questions or post up, cheers mil.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
too slow

Have sold the 30hp turnkey, have a short 30hp for spares, free to collector, mil.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
digging deeper

Have just found type4 twin carbs inc manifolds balance pipes and filter etc 20 quid to first collector.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
67 beetle regulators

pair of window regulator mechs for a 67 beetle in gwo tenner the pair

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'll phone you about picking up the box.
Happy to paypal the dosh now or cash when I collect
Brian

Just realised this is an H code box so has the lower 33 tooth final drive ratio.
No good for my van I'm afraid - bugger!!!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
66/67 engine

Does have movement at the pulley but then again it has no flywheel on it, still has good compression though and from what i can remember it ran ok and is 90% complete including air filter and all ancillaries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts