Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a decent 1303 dash to help me . The one in mine was badly chopped about by previous owner and I need to start all over again.

I'm based in the MidLands but can travel to collect ( as long as they let me )

Cheers

·
Registered
215 Posts
You still looking for one of these? I might have a couple in storage but won't go searching unless your still in need.

Kev

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You still looking for one of these? I might have a couple in storage but won't go searching unless your still in need.

Kev
Hi Kev

Sorry I missed this - Yes I definitely need one if you could have a look .

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have messaged 1967_vw - Still in need of a 1303 Dash if any out there knows where I could find one ???

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I have two, both have a small split by the speedo pod, £10 each if they're any good for you, located in Stoke.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two, both have a small split by the speedo pod, £10 each if they're any good for you, located in Stoke.
Thanks for the reply and I may be in touch but I still hope to find an undamaged one .... There must be one out there somewhere!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi Siggi - sorry mate, not on here much and only just picked up your response. I will have a look at what i have for undamaged items.

You wouldn't happen to be going to VWNW at Tatton would you? Just in case i have one and couriers turn out to be a bit expensive...

Kev

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kev - If you have one I am sure that I could make it there - certainly sounds like a good excuse !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts