Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just put this in rides,i have still to pick it up so not viewable in swindon yet !! would like to sell without engine if poss or with for a good price that will allow me to go buy another engine!!

now i am not a massive fan of these but i was working for a guy who had this in his garage,bought it for his sons wife but she turned it down as it wasn't as comfy as her range rover?? so i asked him what was going to happen to it and he said he would sell it on so we done a deal and its mine....

now what to do with it,so i cant keep it but its got a great engine in it that i could do with,so if anyone wants it i will be putting it in the for sale section.on inspection it looks like it will need a closer look at the rear quaters as a bit of bubbling and there is a small hole under the back seat,so on with the pics,oh and i got it cheap so will pass it on cheap if anyone wants a project,would make a great german looker i think

now price ,i am not to sure of the worth but as i said i have given him a good price for it so i will look at selling it on as cheap as ,so how does £750 without the engine sound ??

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had some messages wanting to look at this,can i just point out that i havent picked it up from its present home yet,its in lincolnshire and i am in swindon.
i had a really good look at the front and there is very minimal rust ,the one area that looks scabby are the rear quaters paint is very good but there are some bubbles under it,which is a big shame as the rest of the car looks brilliant

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
monday morning bump..............

will let this go without the engine as cheap as i can, come on guys this would be a great project car,with very little work could be a great gl,any offers ,lets say about £500 without engine

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
im interested too and im in lincolnshire ....

what is the crack is it rotten or good...

i have a 1303s with 3 months ticket on it that will need welding soon with really good engine and box...

i would be interested in doing trade and i can drop it off at yours as mine drives and legal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.