Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having collected these parts over several years, in the end have decided to stick with RGBs so now available individually or will do a deal on the lot. Items are located in SY8 postcode area, near to Ludlow, Shropshire. Collection preferred, as this stuff is pretty heavy...but may entertain courier and will add eBay links with more photos when available.

1303S AT code grear box - £600. Taken from a 1973 1303S which had 70k miles on the clock. I've been running the engine from the same car in my bus for 5 years and it's been faultless, so I believe the mileage to be genuine (although not warranted). I've wire brushed all the crud off - some pitting on the top but otherwise casings look good. Clutch arm also good, expect to fit new drive flange seals as sides of the box were quite greasy.
Motor vehicle Wood Grass Automotive exterior Gas
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Automotive wheel system Grass

Late Bay rear bearing carriers and stub axles - complete with new German quality bearings and seals - £200. Fixings are genuine OE German, including M14 fine thread high tensile bolts and dished washers, spacers and 46mm nuts. Cleaned and painted up ready to fit (some paint chips from storage, may want a final coat).
Camera accessory Bicycle part Cameras & optics Auto part Carbon
Auto part Cylinder Metal Wheel Nickel
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Gas Automotive wheel system
Font Rectangle Metal Auto part Fashion accessory
Automotive tire Wood Gas Circle Auto part

Pair of late bay 476mm drive shafts with one pair Bay CVs and one pair Beetle CV's - £100. Beetle CVs are stamped VW and come with boots. No major wear or pitting.

Multiple sets of late Splitty 46mm nut brake drums - £40/set. These can be machined down to work with the late Bay bearing carriers if you want wide-five fitting, and are way better quality steel than modern repro drums.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts