Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1947 morris 8 ratrod ute,6 inch roof chop,running suzuki 1000cc jeep motor,mot nov 2008 ,tax exempt tax oct 2008,would be interested in a swap for either a volksrod or wizard roadster.i am located in gosport hampshire.

·
Premium Member
12,552 Posts
very very :cool:

it appears I am drifting away from VW's at the moment

anyone got anything to tempt me ;)
has to be complete ready to go , I'm too lazy for projects :rolleyes:

pm me some pics whilst I am in this somewhat crazier mood than usual and with cash in my pocket

er !!! don't tell Liz I said that ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
very interested in this and may have a swop 4 you

Hi very interested in this but wonderd if you have got a contact number i can call you on or you can contact me on 07971 668309 my names Simon.
I have just got hold of and moted a beetle that i was going to hot rod up its a 1969 and has had a split window converison put in the back. It has been totally slammed and is running 15" alloys at the front and 17" alloys at the back the drums and discs have been recently bought and are specially drilled for golf stud pattern shame really as i was gonna fit some early 5 stud or a set of wolf race alloys i have got. It was built in the mid 80's i think as it has a lovely spray job at the moment of pink and turqoise which i had plans of spraying straight over next week with a gloss black with burgandy scallops. It has the slopping front wings and is a good protential hot rod bug. I got so many other vw's i like something different to play around with.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi very interested in this but wonderd if you have got a contact number i can call you on or you can contact me on 07971 668309 my names Simon.
I have just got hold of and moted a beetle that i was going to hot rod up its a 1969 and has had a split window converison put in the back. It has been totally slammed and is running 15" alloys at the front and 17" alloys at the back the drums and discs have been recently bought and are specially drilled for golf stud pattern shame really as i was gonna fit some early 5 stud or a set of wolf race alloys i have got. It was built in the mid 80's i think as it has a lovely spray job at the moment of pink and turqoise which i had plans of spraying straight over next week with a gloss black with burgandy scallops. It has the slopping front wings and is a good protential hot rod bug. I got so many other vw's i like something different to play around with.
its a shame this didnt come up sooner i would have been interested,i have kept the truck and have ditched the front fenders and just run it fenderless.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am in a bit of a dilema with this truck,one day i want to get rid of it the next i dont,basically i got loads in my mind what i want to do with it ,but cant afford to,and now i am moving house and havent the time,so basically if i get a sensible offer i will let the truck go.I will have to post some new pics later as the truck is now fenderless at the front and on steel wheels

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Wow, just accidently stumbled accross this while looking on the internet, what a cool truck!

Supprised I didnt see it the first time it was for sale, I think it looks better with front wings IMO.

I'm guessing that its been sold after this many months?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts