Testing the water here, I have not made up my mind 100% I want to sell but other projects need my time and money!

1956 Right hand drive Oval Ragtop (Genuine not grafted) in Original Paint Black/Patina

I believe it came in to the UK from Sweden, am trying to find out more history but little is known at this moment. It has European trim on the seats and a KPH speedo.

The Beetle comes with a really nice 4 tab bonnet, all original paint wide 5 solid wheels and a drivers side original front wing (needs repairs on mounting flange)

Also included is a set of 4 Day Mouldings wings that were moulded in the original colour black.

The car comes with its original engine, which is complete but condition unknown

Also included is an original period VW Gear stick lock and a period radio.

3 rolls of new material also included (purchased in the 1990's) which look to be a new sunroof outer cover, headlining material and material for recovering the seats.

Ragtop roof is not rotten/rusty anywhere and all ragtop mechanism is included.

Car rolls and steers.

It is a project, and needs all the usual welding, but other than a patch on the front passenger inner wing, appears to be un-welded so you won’t have to undo any previous repairs/bodges

Major parts missing are rear decklid, rear light shells, semaphores and door cards, there may be other small bits missing but all the major parts are there.

Car is able to be viewed in Bournemouth. Can deliver to Southampton docks if shipping required, but all shipping organisation and costs to be covered by the buyer

See link here for pics.

TheSamba.com :: VW Classifieds - 1956 RHD Oval Ragtop - OG Paint/Matching numbers

Have more pictures to send if required.

£6000. Will consider offers, or potential swaps

Thanks,
Lee