Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1962 Split Screen kombi, small rear window, RHD, 1600cc engine, Tin top, was restored in South Africa last year, they forgot to weld the inner sills, so these need sorting, they either need replacing or plating, the rest of the bus is fine, resprayed in 2 pack baby blue over pastle white, the interior has been revamped with a new roof linning, all the 4 rows of seats have been re trimmed, in brown plastic material, all new carpets and new door and side panels, she does need a few other little jobs doing like drivers door lock needs replacing, the wiper spindles needs replacing, and theres a couple of small holes in the floor that need welding, but these are small, it looks like something has been bolted through the floor and theyve not welded the holes up, this is a very easy project for someone, i just dont have the time to do it myself, too many other projects on the go, I was hoping to get this bus to Dubfreeze but have just priced up a transporter and driver to take it there and its too expensive, all taxes and duties have been paid on this bus, she just needs an MOT and registering in this country, this is a bargain bus at £7,500 ovno, I have pix but cant upload to this site , so mail me and I will send them to you, mail me dont reply to this site as I dont get time to visit it very often and may not see your reply for some time, [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts