Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
64 small window beetle, 4 inch narrowed beam, pretty low, bit ratty but not in too bad condition. 1600 engine with a 1200 box. needs a ring changing cause it blows some blue smoke on start up but only now and then i think i might have just put the ring in at the wrong angle but not sure.needs a good tune up any ways. has rust bubbles on the rear wings so i have some good second hand ones that need painting, drivers side front wing has bubbles too but passanger side is fine. bubbles on the bonnet on top left but not too bad, has a good 58 - 61 vert deck lid worth about £350, inside is pretty smart but the door cards need sorting as they keep coming of the doors,passanger door needs somit doing as the bottom hinge is loose on the door not the body.needs a wheel bearing done on the front and the brakes need adjusting.clutch cable needs adjusting too.:)
trying to be as honest as i can..i love this feckin car and don't want to sell it but i got a a4 quattro and can't afford to have two cars on the road so i haven't driven the beetle since.the beetle was my first car and has been driven daily for the last 2 1/2 years.mot'd till september
located in walsall west mids and price is £3000 ono
these pics are from the summer as it's filthy at the moment

·
Registered
907 Posts
did this bug run on polished Empi's?
I work at walsall college, and a few times when smoking ouside, sitting on the wall, i have seen this drive by. Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Ahhhhh a Java Green 64, the ride of winners :D Excellent price mate I must say. I'd have snapped your hand of if I hadn't picked mine up already ;)

Good luck, someones gonna get a bargain :cool
OP
I agree....nice bug joss...good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 28 Posts