Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have just begun to think seriously about selling my van in order to raise funds to go abroad.

It is a 1965 Panel Van, LHD (swedish), and grey. It has 11 months MOT and is tax exempt with 10 months left. It has a 1641cc Remtec recon engine, unleaded, and is incredibly reliable. The body work is great, and needs no welding. It has had the handles taken off and uses solenoid doors. It has US spec headlights that are RHD. It has new shocks and a recon steering box. 4 new tyres. Mechanically it is sweet. It has a Bluebird propane heater fitted. Stereo and speakers. It has two rows of seats in the back which fold out to make a double bed. A three row roof rack from Karmann Konnection, and an awning from Just Kampers. It is ready to drive away!!

I am very reluctant to sell but am open to dialogue. I have spent a lot of time and money replacing the mechanical parts to make this a very sound vehicle to travel around in, so I hope to get around £8,500. If you are serious I will send photos.

Here's a photo (Note: whitewalls inserts have gone due to them being rubbish and eating the sides of the tyres).

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vankg8.jpg

Please feel free to contact me, but remember I have no patience for time-wasters!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Nice looking van I hope all goes well with the sale :D

One thing I'll agree with white walls are a nightmare had the same problem :mad:

Good Luck dude :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts