Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my daily driver as my bus has come back from being repaired and I no longer have the space to keep her.

Tax exempt
10 months MOT remaining

Within last 6 months has had new adjustable front beam, new roof rack, new master cylinder, front wheel cylinders, oil pressure guage fitted, new carb and four new tyres.

Pictures available at my website www.retroheavenuk.com.

We will be taking her to Stoner Park if you want to have a look.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi.
Had a few people via private message say the same. The details for bug are on a pop up on home page of www.retroheavenuk.com, so if your pc doesnt allow pop ups that maybe why your not seeing the info. Will gladly send you the direct link to the page to allow your viewing asap. Probably on mon as we are trading at Stonor tom'.
Just to let anyone know too that despite having intended to take bug to show we found that one of the petrol hoses has perished and needs replacing. Something that is easy to sort and will be done before we sell, but didnt have time to sort before show.
Cheers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rd said:
....we found that one of the petrol hoses has perished and needs replacing. Something that is easy to sort and will be done before we sell, but didnt have time to sort before show.
Cheers.
Finally found a few minutes to replace hose. Bug is now good to go!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is your bug still up for grabs?
Are you accepting offers (reasonable offers, of course)?
Or is the quoted sticker price of £950 a firm & can't be moved?

I'm really very interested to add this rat look bug to my collection :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeap. Still available. Very reliable, cool daily driver. Price non negotiable due to money paid out. Thanks for the interest. Have someone viewing Sat morning!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had several people enquire about bug via private message. Currently have one party interested after viewing who is going to get back with decision. Bug is therefore still available. Price non-negotiable, if she goes she goes, if not we get to enjoy her for a bit longer. :)
Cheers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We now have made the hard decision that space is really needed and this car has to go. Thus we are dropping the price to a very reluctant £800. This is in our opinion is an amazing price for this car. We have our 59 coming back soon, as it has to be moved from its current place of rest. Our drive cannot take four cars and a camper :D
Dont miss out!!! give us a call or email us.
Shaun
www.retroheavenuk.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car no longer for sale. Just didnt make any sense to let her go at such a low price, we love her too much!! Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest, and good luck with the search! I'm sure that we'll have to let her go eventually, esp' if we're going to get the ghia and squareback we want at some point in the future....but for now she still has a home here!! :hug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts