1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is my situation. I have tail ends thats I can't remember where some of them belong. I did make an effort before I stripped the loom out before I painted inside boot by marking all the different wires etc.

And yes I know its a mess but I just wanted to put it all back together before I total forget what's what.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
This is my situation. I have tail ends thats I can't remember where some of them belong. I did make an effort before I stripped the loom out before I painted inside boot by marking all the different wires etc.

And yes I know its a mess but I just wanted to put it all back together before I total forget what's what.
That looks neater than mine was.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
What colour are the wires you have issues with?
Hi few photos of last few tales I'm not sure where belong.

1st pic black and white wire from back of relay split one into back of speedo and other into plastic block open end ?

2nd pic double into board and blue white wire again not sure where it belongs?

3rd pic red black from main loom again into plastic block , but not sure where is should be going.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,985 Posts
Unfortunately your photos tell nothing. Have you looked at the diagrams and this to trace the colour on them?

It looks like someone has been in there and made some changes so it’s very difficult to ascertain what is what.

Got to help yourself a little, thicker white is a headlamp, I forget if it’s low or high beam.

Black/red is brake light circuit, both clearly identified on the diagrams.

·
Registered
8,985 Posts
Great. If all else fails a multimeter with a buzzer and a length of cable on one probe will be invaluable.

Usually once you get back to the factory wire it’s simple.

Far easier than a D-jet ECU harness which is all just white!

Again if you can’t figure it out do give us a wave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts