Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1972 vw beetle 1300
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
Sadly i need to sell my beloved bug as distance to new job is to much to put on the old girl.
Shes a 1972 vw beetle 1300 which in the past had a lot of custom work done to her.
Custom interior which matches the outside very well.
Centerline wheels with 145/65 r15 continental tires on the front and 165/80 r15 continental tires on the rear.
The rear tires are under a year old while the fronts where changed about 4 months ago.
Recent new clutch and gearbox mounts as well as new rear drums.
A new carburetor less then two months ago as well as electronic ignition.
She has some age related marks here and there as well as the rather nasty dented rear wing which i do have a new wing and the paint but never found the time to get that sorted. Also comes with a brand new rear light which will need painting to match but as i said i have the paint for that. There is some bubbling in the paint but hasn't gotten any worse in over 4 years as i still drive this bug as my daily car. It will come with a rebuilt speedo and a host of other parts i never found the time to install.
Shes fitted with a poineer sph10-bt but i have a brand new one to go with the bug as the one in there works but starting to look a little worn.
This bugs had a ton of work put into her by myself through the years and will be sorely missed but i won't put the mega miles on her as she is a old car and i don't want to ruin her.
Shes done 79k but replaced the engine at 63k so shes got a ton of life left in her.
I'm asking £5,500 ovno and shes located in Feltham, Middlesex.
If you need to ask anything its best to call or message after 2pm-5pm in the week as i work nights and any time on the weekend as it can only be viewed on the weekends as that would be the only time to see the car.

Many thanks
Bugman53

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts