Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1973 1300 vw beetle much loved but just don't have as much time to spend on her as I should, want to see her go to a new home where she can bring some new smiles. Good Bits In rare gold colour with lots of original metal. Sprintsters wheels with low profile tyres up front fats at back lowered all round with adjustable swing arms on the back. New reconditioned original solex 34 pict carb new break pads up front. Good interior with aftermarket removable head rests and under dash parcel shelf stereo with speakers mounted in old style suitcase in back MOT and tax exempt. Some spares including window rubbers spare windows, spare carb, new fuel pump, spare runner board, and other odds and sods. Bad Bits last year it developed a miss fire that has made it undrivable I was hoping to get this sorted out but unfortunately myself and my friendly mechanic have not been able to do this and it would need someone to spend some more time to get the bottom of this issue which unfortunately I don't have. Before it developed this issues I was hoping to get around £5.250 for but with this new problem am open to sensible offers . Based in the southampton area

Attachments

·
Saddest VZi'er 2020
6,778 Posts
My first car was a gold 1300 like this. Sadly, I’m not in a position to take it on, but good luck with the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts