Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW Beetle 1300cc built April 1973 with 91,900 miles and only 1,400 miles in the last three years.

Just 3 previous owners, the first owner until April 2003, the second for only a few months before my engineering colleague purchased the car. During the 18 months he owned the car he rebuilt the engine with unleaded cylinder heads, receipts available, before returning to Canada in Dec í04 when I purchased the Beetle.

MOTíd to April 2008 with all old MoT certificates back to 1978. No tax and currently on SORN.

The original Instruction Manuals and VW Service Record are present. Servicing was performed by VW until 35,000 miles and then partly by independent garages to 69,000 miles.

The chassis and heater channels are all solid and I have fitted new running boards.

There are several spare parts and lubrication plus a copy of a Haynes Work Shop Manual included in the sale.

This is my third car and I cannot enjoy driving it as often as I would like. It is therefore uneconomic to keep, but this is still a reluctant sale.

For photos email [email protected]

£1750 ono Tel 0208 643 0531 (Sutton, Surrey)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts