Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 1973 but made in 72 so tax excempt bug in yellow. M O T has just ran out (12/10/08) but it had a couple of hundred quid spent on it last year including new brakes (wheel cylinders, hoses and new master cylinder) a bit of welding, all new bulbs and a few other bits. it has a 1300 engine that starts up well with no smoke or end float. its not lowered. all electrics work. hardly used it this last year so im getting rid as i have lost interest. the paintwork is a bit shity but could make a cool rat. I also have a few other spares that go with the car p.m. me for more info and i will send pics and get back to you as soon as i can. The car runs and drives and is located in bury just outside manchester. £400. ovno. I also have a 1600cc with a twin 36 webber set up complete with manifolds, air fiter and hex bar linkage for sale seperatly. thanks and all questions will be answered asap. :)

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,370 Posts
he's in Bury...says so in original post

·
Registered
647 Posts
Its a 1973 but made in 72 so tax excempt bug in yellow. M O T has just ran out (12/10/08) but it had a couple of hundred quid spent on it last year including new brakes (wheel cylinders, hoses and new master cylinder) a bit of welding, all new bulbs and a few other bits. it has a 1300 engine that starts up well with no smoke or end float. its not lowered. all electrics work. hardly used it this last year so im getting rid as i have lost interest. the paintwork is a bit shity but could make a cool rat. I also have a few other spares that go with the car p.m. me for more info and i will send pics and get back to you as soon as i can. The car runs and drives and is located in bury just outside manchester. £400. ovno. I also have a 1600cc with a twin 36 webber set up complete with manifolds, air fiter and hex bar linkage for sale seperatly. thanks and all questions will be answered asap. :)
400 quid you craaaaaaaaaazy man its worth more than that:eek:
wanna swop it for a donkey costume?;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.