Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eye-catching 1975 Limited Edition "Sunshine" VW Beetle
Good renovation project - recently resprayed
Needs a little welding, a service and M.O.T.
Sunshine Yellow with a sunroof
1975 P registered
Usual UK road configuration - i.e. driver on right for driving on left hand side of road.
Listed on ebay - bidding starts from £400:
URL to listing is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150208794205&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Listing reference number is 150208794205 (put this in an ebay search to get this listing up)
Buyer collects from Brentwood Essex - collection MUST take place by Sunday 3rd February due to a house move - so NO exceptions!! As noted above there is no MOT so transportation would have to be arranged by the buyer.
I've tried to include loads of photos on the ebay listing - the outside, inside, and the four underside views (front to back, back to front, left and right)

Thanks for looking and please feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] or contact John on 07743 991152 if you have any questions or if we have missed any crucial points.
Paypal or cash on collection would be fine
Please also phone the same number to arrange to see the car, we will be there for viewings this weekend in Brentwood Essex - 26th/27th Jan and may possibly be able to be there on other occasions by arrangement - it's always phoning us to check.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts