Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to take the plunge and knuckle down to the commitments of family life so trying movehouse and need something smaller I.e 60's bugs or type 3's so swaps or part ex's welcome try me .

So here she is FOR SALE :(

PHP:
1982 air cooled T25 1600
Fresh bill of tax on it.
Mot'd till sept '14

WARNING Seriously not for the faint hearted this rides LOW if you don't like the odd scrape and bang then this is not the van for you .
A real unique one off build that just turns heads and leaves jaws dropped everywhere it goes .

Originally built by Jamie White of Das Auto Barn then refined further my Kevin Simpson of Buspoke & myself .

Body drop with 8" tubs up front and engine & tranny raise to the rear this ends up with it sitting a ridiculous 2ft lower than stock .

Built on a full late bay suspension front end so beam the lot.
Rear built on bug IRS gearbox
Beetle 1600 engine
Recent brake overhaul
Brand new front wheel bearings.
Engine runs well with recent oil change under 500 miles ago
Full transmission raise running internally via custom made spine .
Rare Porsche rh 19" ag cup wheels 8.5" up front 9.5" to rear
T4 rack & pinion steering
Front air shocks linked to independent compressor with gauge and purge valve located in drivers bench.
One of custom made interior in cow skin style bench front and back with door cards to match .
rock roll bed which folds down into a bed with key fob controlled mood lighting for bedtime reading !
Brown porsche 944 steering wheel

Fuel tank relocated to the front of the flat bed in the form of a beer keg.

£7150 or very nearest offer
SERIOUS ENQUIRES ONLY
No dreamboaters tyre kickers time wasters or "sorry I've only come to see how it's built"

Sorry if I sound harsh just very busy and can do with out the hassle of having my time wasted with pressures of trying to move house , family & work commitments .

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
wow love this good luck with your sale :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to let people know sorry but I'm not interested in swaps or PX's with t4 & t5's sorry just not my thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts