Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm a first time Beetle buyer, looking to spend £1500 - £2000, not too worried about the 'pimp my ride' factor, as long as the paintwork is good.
Obviously the engine and 'internal' workings are what count, need the car to run smoothly and not have any probs as I have a fair distance to and from work daily, and this will be my only mode of transport.

I am selling a 1250cc 06' plate Ford Fiesta 'Style' in tip top condition, would be willing to do a deal with that and some cash coming my way too.

PM me for further info.

Thank you,

Adam

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i know of exactly what you are looking for my friend has it. its a subtly modified 1969 bug in porsche alpine white, all original very solid, he used to work in a bodyshop and painted it about 5 years ago but it still looks the mutts nuts, the prep he put into it was astronimical. its very slightly lowred on fornt with polished centerline wheels and its got nerf bars instaed of bumpers like calofornia look. all these mods very easy to put back to original if necessary new seat covers on front new carpets, new rubbers all round etc (all when paintjob was done) car still looks amazing but not used regualrly . i think with 12 montsh mot, serviced and ready to go he will be looking for about £2250 . the paintjob is a v good one as its been done professionally by a bodyshop employee in a professional booth rather than most old bugs/buses that are given a quick blow over at home! oh did i say 1300 so ok on fuel and insuarnce has take him to newquay too numerous times so rleiable. wont be able to get pics for a week or so if your inetereted but he needs to sell quicklly let me knwo if it sounds your thing by leaving reply here ta. Jeff. we are in bristol. call if you want 07786365943

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm a first time Beetle buyer, looking to spend £1500 - £2000, not too worried about the 'pimp my ride' factor, as long as the paintwork is good.
Obviously the engine and 'internal' workings are what count, need the car to run smoothly and not have any probs as I have a fair distance to and from work daily, and this will be my only mode of transport.

I am selling a 1250cc 06' plate Ford Fiesta 'Style' in tip top condition, would be willing to do a deal with that and some cash coming my way too.

PM me for further info.

Thank you,

Adam
take a look at the buyers guide mate... I'll see if I can dig out a link.. it should be easy to find.

But I STRONGLY recommend reading it, and taking someone who knows what they are looking for. The bodywork is what counts ;)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
whs /\/\/\/\/\/\ the body is what goes bigtime

1 - 8 of 8 Posts